1. Autumn Flowers, how beautiful are these colours, I loves shades of autumnal leaves and berry tones. The fact that these were from H just makes them even better.
2. The keys to the new cottage! Floors picked, tiles still under discussion and a moving date on the horizon, it’s so exciting. Expect some interior wish lists coming soon as I have found so many home decor bits I love… now just to narrow it down to one style .. not five…
3. That leads me to the new fridge. H sort of picked this one but I am in love with it ( never thought I’d be so excited about a fridge! The height is perfect; I will actually be able to see what is in all the top shelves, and I can’t wait to stack salad bowls and cook books in the space above. H’s practical thinking definitely paid off this time.
4. Paris. Just the most incredible long weekend in existence, one I will never forget or be able to replicate but I look forward to many more of these trips creating new memories and discovering new favourite places. We did so many lovely things and went to so many lovely places.
5. Jersey road names.
6. Our walks with Darcy, she likes to walk in-between H and I.
7. These Grain free Courgette, Cheddar and Courgette Muffins, I like to cut them in half spread a smidge of french butter on, a slither of mountain cheese then top it with prosciutto, a very satisfying breakfast. You can find the recipe HERE.
8. The wall mount bottle opener that H put up. I love this bear bottle opener, I remember showing H I liked it and he told that he’d seen it and had also wanted it for a while so it just made sense.
9. And lastly Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Foundation, after the results of this wander sample, I can’t wait to purchase the full size on our trip to London later this month!