Now these are great with potato or sweet potato, the toppings would probably be great with roasted carrots too! A hefty snack or the perfect accompaniment to a meal. These Wedges topped with Tahini Yoghurt Sauce, sprinkled with coriander, spring onions and grated halloumi are the BOMB!
– 2 Potato/ Sweet Potato per 3 people
– 1 Tablespoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon garlic granules
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1 Table spoon olive oil
– salt to taste
Tahini Yoghurt Sauce
– 2 Tablespoon greek yoghurt
– 1 Tablespoon tahini
– 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
– 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
– 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
– 1 teaspoon tamari/ soy sauce
– thin out with water to achieve desired consistency
– 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
– bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
– grated haloumi
Other ideas | tasted sesame seeds, crumbled feta, sundried tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200 C on the fan setting.
- Toss all the wedges ingredients in a bowl and space them out on a baking tray. Be careful not to have any of the wedges touching.
- Cook the wedges for 35-40 mins gently turning them half way through.
- While your wedges are cooking, it’s time to whip up your tahini yoghurt sauce. It’s simple, simply stir all the ingredients in a bowl. If you have a thick consistency use it as a dip or simple thin it out with 1 tablespoon of water to drizzle it on top.
- When your wedges are ready, plate them up, top with your tahini yoghurt dressing and scatter over your toppings of choice.