If you follow us on Instagram or Twitter you’ll know that November has been an exciting month with two trips to London, and a day trip to Brighton thrown in too! We had a few sunny days before the weather really changed and layers of clothing we piled on multiplied that little bit more, I can’t believe just how quickly this month has flown by.
- Well, my Monthly Goal of no drinking went out the window… I managed to avoid the glasses of Malbec offered to me at the beginning of the month but towards the end of the month I didn’t say no to temptations. I guess I can always give that one a go again in January?
- I went to my first blogger event! I was fortunate to be invited to three events this month all in London and happened to be there for one fo them. Off I headed to Heart of Houses SS17 bloggers event. It was lovely to meet some fellow bloggers, and previewing the collections Heart of House are bringing out next year was so great. Such an affordable brand that are going to be bringing out some key pieces for next Spring’s key trends. Being able to have the opportunity to listen to and ask the ladies from Loose Women questions was a great opportunity. It’s made me really excited for all the changes I have in mind for our home.
- Danny took me on a surprise trip to London! I had no idea where we were going, no idea what to pack, he did so well at keeping it all a secret as I’m not sure I would have been able to! I eventually found out that we were having a weekend away in London, staying at the beautiful Hoxton hotel in Holborn (tweet us if you’d like to see more of the hotel) . A weekend of retail therapy, indulging with multiple meals out and quality time together re-exploring one of our most visited cities.
- I have made quite a big start on Christmas shopping, and I’m so happy I’ve started in November, it really takes the pressure off for December, especially financially. Definitely going to try and make it a tradition to start Christmas shopping early, organisation is key!
- This month I feel like I’ve done so many new things, I’ve challenged myself, I’ve stuck my middle finger up to anxiety regardless of how many pep talks I’ve had to give myself along the way an I’m living life to the full. Long may it continue!